FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is my online account? My Account is an online management system for your season tickets. Your online account can be used to edit your contact information, purchase other events during pre-sale access and forward your tickets via e-mail to co-workers, clients and friends! You can call your Retention Rep to get your login and password information.
2. Can I donate tickets I can’t use? You can donate your tickets you cannot use to deserving, disadvantaged youth groups. Your original tickets must be donated at least 72 hours prior to the game the tickets are for by contacting your representative.
3. How can I participate in game night experiences? As a Season Ticket Holder, you may book a ride on the Zamboni, a spot in the Player Tunnel and participate in other exciting game day programs! Call your Retention Representative for availability and details.
4. What are the payment options for my season tickets? One of the main benefits is our 10-month, interest-free payment plan which will start the last Friday in January and end the last Friday in October. Your card will automatically be charged the last Friday of every month. To pay in full you can contact your Retention Rep. Full payment would be due by the end of the regular season.
5. How do I get my merchandise discount? Present your season ticket card to any merchandise location to receive 15% off your purchase. Discount not available for online purchases.
6. How do I transfer my season tickets? Click HERE to fill out the transfer form. The new account holder will take over all remaining payments and terms of agreement.
7. How do I transfer one game to someone? Log in to your online account manager. On the right-hand side click “transfer/reissue tickets.” Select the game and seats you wish to transfer and enter the e-mail of the individual receiving the tickets. They will have 12 hours to accept the transfer and you can transfer up to 3 hours prior to puck drop.
8. Can I relocate my seats? Our season ticket holders have the first priority to relocate their seats for the following season. Relocation will begin in February. You can contact your Retention Rep to set up a tour.
9. How much is parking? Parking is $6.00 and is available in multiple locations for PPL Center events through the Allentown Parking Authority. You can pre-purchase parking at pplcenter.com under Plan Your Visit. Most street parking meters accept payment by credit card or coins. Garage parking requires payment by cash or credit card.
10. Where can I find more information about upcoming events at PPL Center? Through our season ticket newsletter you will receive information for upcoming events as well as pre-sale access to purchase tickets before the general public. You can also visit pplcenter.com.