- Sunday notebook: Love of the game still fueling Cracknell
Adam Cracknell is still going. Why? Because he can, and he wants to.
- Crunch players Shave for Change for cancer research
Shave for Change is a fundraising initiative created by the Syracuse Crunch players to help support the team’s Change for Change program and raise funds for cancer research at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital and Upstate Cancer Center.
- Bourque, Stankoven, Silovs named award winners for November
Texas Stars forwards Mavrik Bourque and Logan Stankoven and Abbotsford Canucks goaltender Arturs Silovs have been selected as the league’s award winners for November.
- Weekend watch list: Dec. 1-3
Only an injury and a brief NHL recall have been able to slow down Toronto Marlies forward Alex Steeves.
- Johnson rejoins Blue Jackets after scorching AHL stint
The first AHL stint of Kent Johnson’s career lasted 10 games and saw him tear through the league with five goals, 10 assists, 15 points and a +5 plus/minus rating.