Through ticket fundraisers, jersey auctions, and other donations, the Phantoms have helped local organizations raise over $50,000 during the 2012-2013 season! Our goal is to assist your organization or group in generating money, building awareness, and most importantly, having fun during an Adirondack Phantoms game!
We offer a variety of options for fundraising at Phantoms games. If your company, school, or organization is interested in fundraising with the Phantoms, please call the Phantoms at 518-480-3355.
These groups raised over $3,000 through fundraisers with the Phantoms!
- Hadley Luzerne Wesleyan Church
- Haiti Mission Trip
These groups raised over $1,000 through fundraisers with the Phantoms!
- Ballard Elementary
- Girl Scouts of Northeastern New York
- Muscular Dystrophy Association in conjunction with the National Association of Letter Carriers
- Alzheimer's Association of Northeastern New York
- Saga City Exchange Program
- Upstate New York Autism Awareness
- Adirondack Ballet Theatre
- Dorothy Nolan Elementary School
- Prospect Fund
- Pumpkin Fund
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Here are some other organizations who had successful fundraisers with the Phantoms during the 2012-13 season:
- Glens Falls Tae Kwon Do
- Boy Scouts of America
- Best Buddies of Queensbury
- First Touch Football Academy
- World Children's Museum
- Association of the United States Army
- Fort Edward Freshmen Class
- Tri-County United Way
Interested? Have questions? Call us now at 518-480-3355!